Pungent bulb left in bay – Crossword Clue
If you are looking for all the crossword clue answers for the puzzle „ Pungent bulb left in bay“ then you are at the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue „Pungent bulb left in bay“, and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Pungent bulb left in bay"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Pungent bulb left in bay:
- Pungent bulb
- Pungent-tasting bulb with a strong odour
- Pungent edible bulb
- Bulb that's more sweet than pungent
- Pungent edible bulb of the lily family
- Flavorful, pungent bulb
- Like a pungent bulb
- Pungent segmental bulb
- pungent bulb cut into small cubes
- pungent bulb seen with some rigatoni once
- pungent bulb used in cannelloni once
- pungent bulb gi, carl, chopped up
- Detailed gracile form with pungent bulb
- Dash bulb for a dim bulb?
- Incandescent light bulb depiction (because I have yet to see a CFL bulb depict one)
- New cigar filling left a pungent aroma on the breath
- New cigar left inside has a pungent, spicy flavour that affects one's breath
- Pungent vegetable left by artist in bowl
- Wrap right over left, tuck right underneath, pull, pinch right in a loop, wrap left around, push left through hole to create loop, pull loops
- Bay arm of Lower New York Bay.
- ...... Bay (place mentioned in '(Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay')
- Red bay or sweet bay
- Bay, say ... or bring to bay
- Bay or bring to bay
- ... strait, strait connecting its namesake bay (India) and the Bay of Bengal
- Bay, or lake in a bay
- Bay I left, consumed by land
- Tom left something to be picked up coming out of The Bay
- Tom left something to be picked up coming out of The Bay 6)
- Ship left Spain for famous Irish bay